Are you looking for a web hosting company in India that offers plans to meet your explicit requirements? If yes is your answer then here’s what you have been looking for quite some time now, your guide to 20+ top best-hosting companies for India in 2020.
Here you’ll be able to explore the hidden costs and service loopholes that you’ll have to be aware of together with options that you may opt to choose. Read on to find more.
20+ Best Web Hosting Providers for 2020 in India
|#10||Visit Liquid Web||
#1 – Hostinger
Hostinger is a Lithuania based web hosting service provider. Established in 2004, it has become one of the key players in the IT sector. They are serving a vast clientele base in more than 170 countries.
By delivering seamless performance with excellent connection lines spread across the US, Europe, and Asia, they have built a long queue of allegiance of clients that trust them completely with all the IT requirements. The average uptime maintained is at a much higher trajectory because of their partnership with Bit Ninja to provide high-end security to their clients.
The fundamental principle of the company is to provide web hosting services to its customers at affordable rates.
With more than 15,000 sign-ups every day, they have been witnessing a steady growth ever since their inception. The primary reason for their growth can be attributed to the salient features and benefits.
Plans & Pricing
The plans are premium, and pricing is affordable when compared to other web hosting service providers.
|Premium Web Hosting: Rs. 693/pm||
|Professional cloud hosting: Rs. 1099/pm||
|VPS hosting: Rs. 639/pm||
Hostinger has surpassed its competitors in the competition by fulfilling these unprecedented promises via features like;
- Security: They offer free SSL certificates to their subscribers. Their SSL servers are well-equipped with all advanced technology like Apache, PHP protection to protect your business data from any breach.
- Payment: They do accept payment in all forms of currencies and payment methods, including Bitcoins, MasterCard, Visa, Amex, Discover Maestro, JCB for Europe and US, Diner, and PayPal.
- Speed: They claim to offer up to 99.99% uptime to their clients. Their servers are well-equipped with all technologies like HTTP/2, PHP, Cloudflare’s CDN, which helps to cache your websites within seconds.
- customer support: Unprecedented support during tough times make them a reliable support system for business with;
- 24 * 7 & 365 days
- Easy ticket raising via mails and phones
- Instant Ticket Resolve System
- Live Chat Support.
What we think about Hostinger
Hostinger has been committed to delivering quality and it is a reliable solution that delivers because of;
- Speed and Uptime: Downtime significantly damages the business and takes away the customer’s interest. Having a reliable service provider like this company works towards improvising the downtime and ensure unhindered business hours.
- Support: By committing to round the clock customer service support for 365 days a year, a commitment to serve clients gets fulfilled every time when customers trust this service provider.
Overall: If you want premium web hosting services at affordable rates, then you should go with this service provider. Their growth is a testament to the fact that their services are at par with the best IT companies. The experience in terms of security, payment, speed, and support makes the business process easy for any business. These days business requires a firm commitment of support, affordability, reliability, and consistency that was seemingly visible in their service package.
#2 – Bluehost
Bluehost is one of the leading hosting company which was established in 2003, by Matt Heaton and Danny Wahton. Their aim was to deliver innovative ideas to millions of people all over the world.
The company employees over 700 people in their Utah facility, operating servers in-house in a 4600 square meter facility in Pravo. HostMonster has now lately become its sister company having considerate sharing.
Its primary aim is to provide comprehensive tools to millions of people, empowering and supporting thousands of website every day, newbie or a pro, anyone can take the utmost advantage from the web hosting packages.
It provides you with all the necessary IT services and a group of a dedicated team is always ready to provide 24*7 support to the customers and thus becoming one of the best service providers.
Pricing & Plans
Now you can choose from various shared, VPS and dedicated hosting plans according to your website needs at much cheaper rates.
|Shared Web Hosting: Rs 199/pm||
|Standard VPS Hosting: Rs 1159/pm||
|Standard Dedicated Hosting: Rs 4859/pm||
Bluehost is one of the most recommended web hosting services by WordPress, proving you with the following key features:
- Security: You get a three-layer of anti-spam protection namely Spam experts, Apache Spam Assassin and Spam Hammer, with password-protected emails. They also provide you with blocking specific IP addresses and Secure Shell(SSH) access.
- Payment: They do accept payments through all major debit and credit cards, PayPal payments, money orders and checks for the US only. They deny accepting non-reloadable prepaid credit cards, gift cards and other wire transfers at the time of writing.
- Speed: The benchmark set for a good uptime is 99.94%, but the good news is, it surpasses this benchmark providing you with an uptime speed of 99.99% over the past few years. It provides you with a page loading speed of 406ms making them the 4th fastest sites among all.
- Customer Support: A group of dedicated support team makes them more reliable in the market.
- Articles, FAQs and guidelines available.
- Promising a 24*7 hours support
- Online chat and email service
What we think about Bluehost
Bluehost has been successfully providing one of the best hosting services to its customers due to its
- Uptime and Speed: People always look forward to fast hosting companies and in terms of speed and uptime it proves to one of the best service providers with much less downtime.
- Support: Along with various knowledge facilities like guidelines and documents, its 24/7 reliable service is much appreciative and trustworthy
As a whole, it is considered one of the best service providers in the markets with much cheaper plans which is reliable and consistent. In terms of security, support, speed, and payment it proves to be the best service package.
#3 – A2hosting
A2hosting is one of the topmost hosting companies in the IT market, which was established in 2001, in Ann Arbor, Michigan by Bryan Muthig, who with his experience in UNIX systems administration launched this hosting service provider.
Starting as a hobby, the business grew from a two-room office to one of the data centers with a group of best team members across the globe, providing free site transfers as to fall in love with their service.
It hosts millions of websites worldwide, targeting individuals, bloggers, entrepreneurs and also professional developers, providing all the possible solutions according to their needs.
I have become popular due to its blazing fast web hosting solution, offering a fully scalable product line towards Shared, Reseller, VPS and Dedicated Server solutions.
Pricing & Plans
You can choose from the various shared, reseller, VPS and dedicated hosting plans according to your website requirements.
|Shared Web Hosting Plan: Rs 226.06/pm||
|VPS Hosting Plan: Rs 378.02/pm||
|Dedicated Hosting Plan: Rs 7529.55/pm||
A2hosting is one of the fastest lightening web hosting service providing you with the following key features:
- Security: Maintaining the security of the website is the most important and helps in obtaining RapidSSL service or Symantec Secure Site SSL certificate. It also provides you to block certain IP addresses to protect your site from malicious attacks.
- Payment: It accepts several payment options like PayPal, Bank Transfer, Union pay and Credit cards(Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover). Check and money orders are also accepted, you just need to mail them with the payment details.
- Speed: The features are specially designed to make your site “fast streaming”. This hosting server is especially known for its speed tested so far for last several years. Its speed is what keeps the visitors active and prevent them from losing the competition.
- Customer Support: Along with the various articles available, there is a team of administrators to help you out.
- Live chat to phone
- Ticketing based issue
- Live chat sessions
What we think about
A2hosting has been successful in providing one of the best hosting services to its customers.
- Uptime and Speed: Downtown means loss of opportunities, but it provides you with a 24/7/365 support staff committing your site being up for 99.9% of the time, providing a speed of 336ms of page load.
- Support: It promises to provide you with a 24/7 support either through the mail, chat through phone or live chat sessions without waiting for a response much longer.
Among all the other hosting service providers available in India, A2hosting is by far the fastest service provider. It ranks 7 among the top providers maintaining a good profile in the market. Most of its plan includes SSL and backups making it easier for the customers to work with.
#4 – Siteground
Siteground is one of the reliable hosting companies known for its customer service, which was established in 2004, in Sofia, Bulgaria – now popularly known as the “The Silicon Valley fo Europe”.
The company remains under private ownership under Tenko Nikolov, the current CEO of the company who happened to be a law student and started working as technical support for the company back in 2004.
It employees over 400 people and hosts more than 1.7 million websites worldwide, targeting small businesses, bloggers, entrepreneurs who value quality hosting, custom solutions, and advanced security and affordable pricing.
It is officially recommended by wordpress.org mainly for their customer support providing 24*7 support to the customers and thus becoming one of the most trustworthy service providers.
Pricing & Plans
You can choose from the various shared, cloud and dedicated hosting plans according to your website requirements.
|Start-up Shared Web Hosting Plan: Rs 283/pm||
|Business Cloud Hosting Plan: Rs 8602/pm||
Siteground is one of the most trusted web hosting service providing you with the following key features:
- Security:Security is one of the topmost priority for all the customers and by default all its servers uses the latest PHP 7 with all bug fixes. Sophisticated IDS/IPS systems are installed to block malicious attackers.
- Payment: Payment can be directly done using the following types of credit cards: Mater Card, Amaerican Express, Visa and Discover. The payment method may vary accordingly with the region.
- Speed: The hosting reviews are nearly done based on a 16th-month of raw data and its uptime performance has always been perfect over that time, providing 99.99% of average uptime. The reliable uptime provided by them helps to keep the customers happy and allow them to work round the clock.
- Customer Support: Searching for technical support? You can always count on their support agent for a quick response,
- Online Chat Support
- Phone Support based on the region
- Ticketing channel – report an issue
What we think about Siteground
Siteground has been successfully providing one of the best hosting services to its customers due to its
- Uptime and Speed: Whether you compress your image or load through CDN, a slow host always remains the same. But with its above-average loading time of 713ms, you need not to worry about the downtime, making it rank among the top 10 hosting service providers.
- Support: By promising to provide support 24/7 by a group of the dedicated administrative team, it has gained trust of millions of people worldwide.
Overall : Among all the other hosting providers, it is noticeably faster and reliable. The plans are flexible and the known best for their customer support in the IT world. They are officially recommened by the wordpress.com as one of the best hosting companies.
What is the underlying problem faced by all?
While looking for web hosting companies in India, the common problem encountered by one and all is concerning which company to go for and what plan to stick with. So many options and loads of packages with eye-catching advertisements with harsh technical language add to the confusion.
Since the web hosting services in India have been an expensive side for the past few years, the scenario is now changing, with companies offering unlimited bandwidth and space along with annual technical assistance.
To chuck off the confusion to this problem, it is suggested that you read on reviews and customer feedback on one and many review sites and pen down 20+ best web hosting companies in India and then choose the one with maximum positive reviews. Make sure to opt for a package that suits your requirements well.
Which points to consider while choosing your service provider?
While choosing your web hosting service provider in India, make sure to cross-check the following criterions:
- Make sure to take the services directly from the Company; avoid resellers
- Cross check plans onboard and questions the provider concerning optimum plans
- Check payment options; prefer India currency payable through credit or debit card
- Don’t forget to read customer feedbacks and reviews before the final decision
When and why choose Indian web hosting company?
This is one question that most of us ask, especially when we are set to launch our first website. Since Indian hosting counterparts and fast expanding, it has become essential to address the underlying question. The following points look over the aspects that you should consider while evaluating top web hosting companies in India 2020:
- If your site is targeting India, then having your site hosted on Indian server will reduce latency time allowing people to load the site and other files quickly in comparison to foreign hosts.
- Having your site hosted on Indian server, while targeting India, will give your SEO benefits as your site would rank better when hosted locally
- While operating the website from India, you’ll be in a better position to quickly access your Cpanel, emails, etc. when hosting the site on Indian servers
- If you’re operating or targeting Indian customers, choose to host your site on Indian server for quick assistance in local language via toll-free numbers and a bridge technical communication gap
In the End
Choosing a web host for your company may seem to be a daunting task, but with various review platforms and social media customer feedback, the task has become somewhat easy. Keep the above points in mind while assessing the hosting companies, and you are sure to chuck off the frauds and enjoy first-rate hosting services.